Last Updated: February 10, 2023
We are Talent City Inc, a Delaware corporation with offices at 643 Mission St, San Francisco CA 94105, United States. For any access request, questions, or inquiries about how we use your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our site or use the Itana’s services, our servers capture data that may be used to identify you and your device, such as your full name(s), address, phone number, email address, date of birth, IP address, device identifier, and information about your device such as the operating system, time zone setting, language setting, browser settings, and browser plug ins. Depending on your device settings, we may also capture location information. Our servers may also capture information about your visit to our site or services platform, such as the website you visited right before you visited our site, the time and duration of your visit on each page on the site, and your navigation path from page to page (i.e., what you click on). The information we collect is to enable us to verify your identity in order to offer our services to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Itana and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights and materials on the website subject to the license below. We do not grant you any right, license, title or interest to any of our intellectual Property rights which you may or may not have access to. You agree to take such actions including any legal or official document or other documents that may be needed to further affirm our intellectual property rights.
The Personal Information we have about you is directly made available to us when you: - Sign up for an Itana account/service;
- Use any of our services;
- Contact our customer support team;
- Fill our online forms;
- Contact us
The lawful basis we rely on for processing your Personal Information are:
- Where you agree to us collecting your Personal Information by using our Services.
- We have a contractual obligation: Without your Personal Information, we cannot provide our Services to you.
- We have a legal obligation: To ensure we are fully compliant with all applicable legislations.
We may use your Personal Information we collect:
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- To provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of Itana, investors, merchants and partners;
- As necessary to establish, exercise and defend legal rights;
- To create and manage any accounts you may have with us, verify your identity, provide our services, and respond to your inquiries;
- To target advertisements, newsletter and service updates;
- To evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment with Itana;
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products or services, and user experiences.
Itana is committed to the protection of children’s online privacy. Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to, and our Site and Site Services are not directed to children under the age of 18. Itana does not intend to solicit or collect information and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Sites unless you have involved your parent or guardian. If we discover that we have information about a child/minor we will delete that information. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe we have personal data about the child without your consent, please contact us at the address appearing at the top of this page and we will delete that information.
Itana protects personal data from unauthorized use, disclosure, corruption and destruction using appropriate technical and organizational measures. Other security measures include but not limited to, secure servers, firewall, data encryption and granting access only to employees in order to fulfil their job responsibilities.Where you use a password for any of your Accounts, please ensure you do not share this with anyone, and the password is kept confidential at all times. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your Personal Information is protected and maintained. Transmitting information online is not entirely secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that all information provided online is secure. We would take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is secured and well protected.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, and to comply with our legal obligations, and will use secure means to destroy the data after that time. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you
We have not sold or leased personal data, and will not sell or lease your personal data. We may disclose or share your Personal Information with third parties which include our affiliates, employees, officers, service providers, agents, suppliers, subcontractors as may be reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Itana only shares personal information with External Third parties in the following but not limited circumstances:
- Protecting Network and Information Security: As necessary to protect our information and systems from unauthorized actions that compromise their security or availability, such as disclosures as part of industry initiatives to identify and block malicious actors.
- Sale of Business: As part of a sale of a sales of business assets where the purchaser needs the personal data to use the assets. We may in the future sell all or part of our assets or be involved in a merger. We may provide the company that is seeking to acquire our business with access to personal data as part of their evaluation of our business, but will require them to maintain the personal data in confidence and use it only to evaluate our business. If we complete a transaction, it is customary to transfer personal data that is related to the purchased business assets to the purchaser.
We may process your Personal Information in order to contact you or send you marketing content and communication about our products, services or surveys. You may exercise your right to object to such contact from us or opt out from the marketing content. Please note however that if you opt-out of marketing content, we may still send you messages relating to transactions and our Services related to our ongoing business relationship. We may ask you for permission to send notifications to you. Our Services will still work if you do not grant us consent to send you notifications.